Will your development plans create growth, profitability and sustainability?
The Business Counselling Model is just as appropriate to existing enterprises as it is to start-ups. In the development of any business, the criteria for Business Planning are the same.
To view our credentials, go to http://www.rocbase.org.ukstart-ups/guarantee-of-success
Some of the points commonly encountered when considering business development are:
- What do you know about your market and how will you obtain new customers, partners or service users?
- What are your personal strengths and weaknesses? What are the strengths and weaknesses of the enterprise (and your team)?
- What capital will you need to expand?
- Will you require additional resources?
- How do you find the evidence that your development plan will succeed?
- How can you test your aspirations?
For testimonials, please click here »
In addition, our Business Counselling and Training model enables you to personally address:
- Development and expansion issues
- Reviewing Finances
- Reviewing Markets and Marketing
- Skills Training
- Effective Communication – Getting the best out of your people
- Problem Solving
- Leadership Skills