FREE TASTER WORKSHOP
DOES STRESS NEED TO BE PRESENT OR ENDURED?
Stress is destructive and has a negative effect on performance – One person’s stress is another’s burden.
“An effective team, group or community and the relationships between the members is defined as one that, regardless of the diversity of their ranks, roles, backgrounds, gender and personalities can transcend their differences, communicate openly and in safety, and work together towards common goals”.
Interpersonal interactions will hamper productivity if they give rise to stress, confrontation, resentment (hidden or expressed), aggression, lack of clarity, and confusion.
OPtiC can create the circumstances to maximise the potential of the business’s primary asset – people – lowering stress and therefore maximising productivity. If you can answer Yes to at least one question below, all of which induce STRESS, you need OPtiC
- Is time wasted through unnecessary misunderstandings?
- Do you feel that unnecessary meetings and emails interfere with productive time?
- Does unproductive and potentially disruptive time usage affect performance and productivity?
- Do personality issues affect communication and the willingness to perform at the highest level?
- Does conflict arise from communication issues?
Your Choice of Dates in 2017 are:
Thurs 9th Feb 13.30-17.00: Wednes 15th Feb 17.30-21.00.
Thurs 23rd Feb 08.30-12.00: Thurs 2nd March 15.00-18.30
Venue: The ETNA Centre, 13 Rosslyn Road, Twickenham, TW1 2AR
Free car parking available. 5mins from St Margarets Station and all bus routes between Richmond and Twickenham